Marin School of the Arts
Novato High School
Make-Up Assignments MSA Dance
Calendar of Events and Performances
Videos & Photos
Professional Development for Seniors
Muscles of the Leg
Injuries of the Foot, Ankle and Lower Leg
Spine and Thorax
Please answer the 8 questions in the fields provided. Click submit when finished.
1. How many vertebrae form the vertebral column?
2. Which spinal curve has 12 vertebrae?
3. Which part of the spine has fused vertebrae?
4. Which parts of the spine curve anteriorly?
5. What makes up the Thorax?
6. What does the Costal Cartilage contribute to?
7. What is the total number of ribs on each side?
8. What is the unique name for ribs 11 and 12? Why?
Create a free website